Women in Computer Science
Welcome to your new Fulton Schools Website
To get started, watch the 1-minute video on our Quick Start Guide
Once you’ve logged in, edit this page to replace this page’s content with your own. This will be your homepage.
Changing the header image
Here are the steps to take to update the header image and title on this page:
- Edit Page > Edit “Page title and header image” module
- Change “Heading” to the title of the page or site
- Change the background image to the image you want (suggested size: 2000×1125 px).
- Save and Exit
- Update the page.
Creating new pages using a template
- In the dashboard, got to Pages > Add new
- Type in the page title, then select it and copy it.
- Click “Use the Divi Builder”
- Select the “Load from Library” tab and then the “Add from Library” tab
- Click “Load” for the “Basic ASU Web Standards page layout” item
- Edit the sections to contain your content.
- For each, be sure to “Save” then “Save & Exit” then “Update” the page.
Creating/Editing the Navigation Menu
Once you have created some pages, you can easily add them to the menu:
- In the Dashboard, go to Appearance > Menus
- Click “create a new menu” and title it “Main Nav”
- In the “Pages” box on the left, select the pages you wish to add to the menu and click “Add to menu”
- In the Menu Structure area, drag the menu items around to the order you want.
- In the Menu Settings area below the menu items, click “Primary Menu”.
- Save Menu
Alternatively, you can add your pages to the default Fulton Schools Default Menu, which is selected as the primary menu. If you choose this option, please put the Fulton Schools menu in the right-most position on your menu.